The specialty of family medicine is focused on lasting, caring relationships with patients and their families. The scope of family medicine encompasses people of all ages, sexes and are trained in all areas of medicine. Doctors practicing family medicine have the ability to diagnose and treat a wide variety of symptoms and medical issues.
- Complete physical exams
- Address the personal health care needs of families
- School and sports physicals
- Same day sick appointments
- Provide continuing healthcare for acute and chronic illnesses
- Disease prevention.
- Screening tests
- Health risk assessments
- Help patients make healthy lifestyle choices
Dr Christensen believes in creating relationships entire families and devoted to providing comprehensive health care based on knowledge of the patient and his or her family history.